[audacity4blind] Re: thanks and question

  • From: David Bailes <david_bailes@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2011 12:35:33 +0000 (GMT)

Hi,
It was someone else who created the goldwave tutorial, not me, and
unfortunately
I haven't created an audio tutorial for audacity. I know of one such tutorial,
but it's for the 1.2.6 version of audacity, so isn't really relevant any more.
This is the multichannel recording page on audacity's wiki:
http://wiki.audacityteam.org/wiki/Multichannel_Recording
and the page contains a list of devices which are known to work with Audacity.
It's not an area that know anything about, but Gale, who's also on this list
does, and so may be able to offer advice on choosing a device depending on what
your precise needs are.
best wishes,
David.