[audacity4blind] question about producing music

  • From: Adrián Mena <adrianm7m@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2015 13:26:11 -0600

Hello everybody, I hope these dates have been great for all of you.
I’m trying to find a program to create music, I’ve found some
information about FL studio, and magics music maker, but I would like
to know if they are accessible with NVDA or if any of you know about
a similar program which is accessible to screen readers.
I would appreciate any guide in this matter.
Thank you a lot.