[audacity4blind] Re: problem with libraries

  • From: "John W. Hess" <wysiwygtechnologies@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2011 17:46:58 -0500

Good evening Gale. Thanks for the info! downloading as I speak and will
certainly provide feedback on this. I remember what you said about the
libraries but surely hope that discussion is getting closer. I can't tell you
how excellent and productive it is to have audacity be accessible on the mac.
I'll letcha know how it goes. Thanks again.