[audacity4blind] please help?

  • From: "liu kai chan" <xy.gorth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2012 16:24:25 -0400

hi, I am new to the list as well, my name is liu
I’ve found that the key commands such as [shift a] seem to not be working for
me,
I installed audacity I use jaws
I’m wondering if there is some type of script that I didn’t install?
the only thing I seem to get working is to open instrumentals and I get it to
multi track record, e.g I can get an instrumental and add a vocal track to it
however, I have no idea how to focus on the different tracks, so in terms of
editing the vocal track weather it be to clear it up or low it down I can’t
differentiate between tracks.
can I have some pointers on how to do these things?
if there is some type of script that I need to install please post the link so
that I may obtain it?
thank you for your help in advance.