[audacity4blind] Re: interface

  • From: Adrián Mena <adrianm7m@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2012 22:32:21 +0200

Thank you, I think I didn’t explain my self clearly. I would like to
know if there is something a configuration or something I need to do
in audacity to record using an interface. I know the interface works
because when I connect it, the sound of my computer starts been
playing through it, and not through my speakers.
Is there something special to do, or audacity recognizes it
automatically? Thank you

2012/9/9, Gale Andrews <gale@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> | From Adrián Mena <adrianm7m@xxxxxxxxx>
> | Sat, 8 Sep 2012 23:40:38 +0200
> | Subject: [audacity4blind] interface
>> Hi guys, could some of you tell me how to make audacity recognize an
>> interface. I bought a Bahinger ufo 202, but I don’t know how to make
>> it work with audacity. Thank you very much for your help.
>
> Try this:
> http://manual.audacityteam.org/o/man/faq_recording_troubleshooting.html#flatline
> .
>

> Gale