[audacity4blind] VST plug-ins resource page

  • From: "David R. Sky" <davidsky@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2006 22:33:33 -0700 (PDT)

Below is a website from the Audacity wiki site, which includes some discussion about VST plug-ins and a list of VST .dll files which have worked well with Audacity. Note that these are binary files which could possibly contain malware, it's up to you to have adequate protection against such unwanted visitors to your computer. I have not used any VST plug-ins since I got another Windows computer to replace the previous one which had stopped working -

for malware questions, you can post them here or on the regular Audacity users list - the malware (and VST) expert is Jimi Photon, who compiled the list of usable VST plugs on the site below: If you post your question here, I'll forward it to Jimi and post his response here.

   Linkname: VST Plug-ins - Audacity Wiki

David

The audacity4blind website is at
http://users.northlc.com/sberry/