[audacity4blind] Re: Suggestion regarding instalation of lame mp3 encoder

  • From: Sandra Gayer <sandragayer7@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2015 10:14:52 +0000

Hello Ritu,
Welcome to the list!

I think you meant to say that you didn't achieve success. Anyway, yes
you can install the encoder. I can't remember how to do it step by
step but I'm sure someone with lots of Audacity experience will answer
soon.

Very best wishes,
Sandra.

On 12/15/15, Ritu Shrivastav <ritumansi@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Respected elders and dear friends,
Iam Ritu A new member joined in this list.
My cousin Rishabh gifted me the audacity software and we have checked
its recording quality from his laptop.
It is extremely excellent and then I have decided that I will use this
software for recording purpose in future.
But Iam facing difficulty while using it, because for exporting mp3,
installation of lame mp3 encoder is essential.
Respected elders and friends,
I would like to ask you that Iam using windows 7 32 bit,
Can I install lame mp3 encoder in this bit of windows?
If yes,
then please suggest me the step by step procedure to install this compiler.
I have followed the simple installation procedure but did't get success.
I hope that my queery will be entertained soon
Thankyou
Yours faithfuly
Ritu Shrivastava

Soprano Singer