[audacity4blind] Re: Strange manual behavior

  • From: "David Engebretson Jr." <d.engebretson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2015 03:30:00 -0700

Under Edit->preferences->Interface, what do you have setup for your help files?
Do you display help locally or from internet?

Also, any chance you set your computer to open html files in your Daisy player?
You might need to reassociate html files to open in your browser of choice...
if you click on this link:
http://manual.audacityteam.org/o/index.html
what happens?

Best,