[audacity4blind] Re: How to get off of this list please?

  • From: "Jim Ellsworth" <jellsworth1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 22:40:20 -0400

Hi,

First, I wish to thank you for responding.  Secondly, I did do that and it
apparently didn't work.  Here is what I got back.  The first thing below is
the subject line of the response I got and below that is the actual message.
Also, note that there is an e mail address in the response and I tried
sending an unsubscribe message to it as well but it obviously didn't work
either or I would not have gotten your message lol.

***begin message***

Ecartis: Post rejected by administrivia.

Your post appears to contain a valid Ecartis command as the subject, or one
of the first few lines. The post has been forwarded to the list
administrator in case it is a real post.  If you were trying to issue a
command send it to ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx instead.

Matched pattern: ^unsubscribe$