[audacity4blind] Re: Editing video

  • From: "Mgr. Janusz Chmiel" <chmiel@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2016 11:26:00 +0200

I have faced other issues while using g Virtualdub.
It can not export 16/9 videos. It will convert them in 4/3 format.
There is possibility to even export videos directly to MP4 formatz thanks to some codecs, I have tried it successfully. But unfortunately, video have been exported in 16/9 format and this has caused picture to be unusable by sighted watchers. It is sad, that this perfect program has stopped to be develop. It is C++ opensource app.
For now, only Moviemaker can enable us to do such thinks, but it accessibility and simplicity is not so good as Virtualdub and it is sad.
The problem with other freely and also non feely available video editors is, that theyare often based on QT with accessibility support turned of while developing them.

The audacity4blind web site is at

Subscribe and unsubscribe information, message archives,
Audacity keyboard commands, and more...

To unsubscribe from audacity4blind, send an email to
audacity4blind-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
with subject line