[audacity4blind] Re: Constant Versus Variable Bit Rate

  • From: "Christopher Wright" <chrisw1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2012 19:30:46 -0400

The answer to your question can be found here.

http://theaudacitytopodcast.com/tap006-how-to-make-lame-mp3s-with-audacity/

Christopher Wright
Work Phone: 914-297-7449[ [If I don't respond within thirty seconds, you can leave a voicemail. If you would like to speak with me, please request an appointment]
email: chrisw1@xxxxxxxxxxx
facebook: sign into your account and use the email address provided above
Linked In profile: http://www.linkedin.com/in/wrightmedia
main services offered: Twitter account management, web site design/maintenance using Wordpress, audio production, writing promotional emails, and original music additional services upon request: contact list management using Excel and internet research
Samples are made available upon request.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Rich De Steno" <ironrock@xxxxxxxxxxx>