[ats-employment] Re: Important! Re-schedule of Oct. 6th Workshop

  • From: "Kate Williams" <kwilliams@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ats-employment@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 12:39:24 -0700

Thanks for drawing that to our attention, Susan.  We also looked into the
fact that Veteran's Day falls on the 11th.  However, we also determined that
most companies will take either Friday or Monday as a holiday.  We do know
the Lighthouse will be open.

So very happy to know you will be joining us!  It has been far too long
since seeing you!

Best,
Kate

Kate Williams Consulting