[ats-employment] Re: Important! HR PANEL WORKSHOP! - Countdown!

  • From: rhonda cruz <rhondaprincess@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ats-employment@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 04 Nov 2010 09:20:46 +1200

hello kate. an list. I've got a travel question. Um, i'm comeing from vallejo it's mya and rhonda i wanted to take parentransit, to get to the light. house. i'm useing the vallejo parenttransit would i have to go from one to another parenttransit. or take bart. mya and I would love to see yall again hugs. and wags. from Mya pie. and Rhonda

ps. Next time mya and i would love to have it at Ocb if it's
possible. because it would be easyer for mya and i to join in the get see our old friends and meet new-ones. too. ----- Original Message -----
From: "Kate Williams" <kwilliams@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: <ats-employment@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 10:36:37 -0700
Subject: [ats-employment] Important! HR PANEL WORKSHOP! -
Countdown!

Reminder! You are invited to join fellow graduates of the ATS
Employment
Workshop for a special presentation.

We have assembled a panel of Human Resource Professionals to
provide
valuable information about the latest trends in candidate
selection:

* Best Resumes and Cover Letters - What leads them to pick up
the
phone and call YOU?
* Where and how they search for candidates and how YOU can
best
increase your visibility!
* What are the keys to a successful interview on the phone and
in
person?
* How they prefer you "follow up"? (Tips as to best connect
with
decision makers after an interview.)
*       Keys to getting a job offer!
*       "Free For All" - Ask any question pertaining to employment

Join us for this informative combined Workshop.

When:  November 11, 2010 (Wednesday)  1:00 - 4:00

Where: Lighthouse For the Blind and Visually Impaired

214 Van Ness - San Francisco - Check in at front
desk

Refreshments served

Save your space by calling or emailing today!

Chrissy Dodds - cdodds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dawn Marion - dmarion@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Kate Williams - kwilliams@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1-866- 564-6650 - toll free