[astcq-discuss] Moving on

  • From: geoff@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: astcq-discuss <astcq-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 15:26:09 +1000

Hi,

I'm moving!  Yep, off to Launceston.  I'll be finishing up at ADC at the end of
May, and driving down south.  I'm following my wife, who has already started
her new job down there.

What does that mean for me?  Well, I'll have to find some kind of work.  It may
not necessarily be in tech writing (probably not due to the size of the
industry in Tassie), but training is a possibility.

What does that mean for this ASTCQ website and mailing list?  Not much.  The
same rules still apply to the web site - when I need the space on the server,
some other arrangements will need to be made.  Until that time I have no
problems hosting the site.  As for the mailing list, a new moderator is
probably a good idea.  I won't be just tossing in the role, but if someone
volunteers to take over that would be nice.

If anyone is up for a meeting between now and then, I'm in.  I haven't been
able to make the last few with everything that's been going on in my life, but
things are slowly changing.

Cheers,

Geoff

To search the astcq-discuss archives, visit
//www.freelists.org/archives/astcq-discuss/

To change your settings using the web interface, login at
//www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/lsg2.cgi/

astcq-discuss-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx