[astcq-discuss] Message for Geoff at userdox, re PDF of flyer

  • From: Jean Hollis Weber <jean@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: astcq-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2003 14:03:12 -0700

Sorry to bother the list with this, but it's ASTC(Q) related.

Geoff,
I've tried several times over the past week or 10 days to send the PDF of
the ASTC flyer to you, as you requested, but messages from me to you keep
bouncing, marked
>Delivery failed
>Unable to deliver to destination domain
>Failed to deliver to domain userdox.com after 50 tries.
>The last error was:
>Can't connect to host

This may be a problem at my end, as I am in the USA and using a different
ISP from my usual one. Do you have an alternative address I could try?

If anyone on this list is in contact with Geoff, you might check to see if
he's having any other email problems, or if it's just me.

Cheers, Jean

To search the astcq-discuss archives, visit
//www.freelists.org/archives/astcq-discuss/

To change your settings using the web interface, login at
//www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/lsg2.cgi/

astcq-discuss-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx