[astcq-discuss] July meeting time/place

  • From: Jean Hollis Weber <jean@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: astcq-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2003 15:30:39 -0700

Hi group,
FYI, I am coming to Brisbane for the National Editors' Conference, which is
being held 17-20 July at the Bardon Centre. I haven't yet made my travel
arrangements, so I'm not sure when I'm arriving before the conference or
leaving afterwards (but probably not before Tuesday 22nd). Sunday (20 July)
is an optional workshop day at the conference, and I don't know yet whether
I'll be attending any of the workshops but if I do it will be in the
morning, so if you wanted to have a get-together on Sunday afternoon, I
could be there! Sunday night I'll be staying in Spring Hill, so the Pancake
Manor would be convenient for me, and I even know where it is this time ;-)

Cheers, Jean

To search the astcq-discuss archives, visit
//www.freelists.org/archives/astcq-discuss/

To change your settings using the web interface, login at
//www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/lsg2.cgi/

astcq-discuss-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx