[astcq-discuss] Re: Get together and farewell

  • From: Ana Young <ana_young2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: astcq-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 21:07:44 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Geoff,

I will make it Tuesday 11 (have to say bye to you). I
will leave the other arrangements to you and/or others
(you are very competent at doing that). I will
probably only make it for a short period as I have my
"other" job waiting for me (the one that I do when I
go home to look after family, cats, and house).

Cheers,
Ana