[astcq-discuss] Brisbane: Work Experience for Final Year university students (Solutions Development)

  • From: Kirsty.Taylor@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: astcq-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 11:44:45 +1000

(Apologies for previous post ... HTML in corporate sig was the culprit
...)

Hi all,

Just to let you know, Mincom has a student work experience program. Round
2 for this year will be starting at the end of September. If there are any
students out there in qld tech writer land who would be interested in tech
writing work experience, I would encourage you to apply. Contrary to the
statement on our website, for the tech writing position, you do not need
to be a "final year IT&T student". We will most likely looking for a
combination of IT and communication courses/subjects, together with an
interest in the field of technical communication.

Here's the info from HR:
Mincom is accepting applications for the 2004 Student Work Experience
program (Round 2) to be run in the Brisbane office.

This program is designed to provide final year university students with
the opportunity to obtain real world experience and skills in a
professional environment.   The program will run from 27 September for
three months, and students will be expected to contribute at least two
days unpaid work per week.

If you know of anyone who may be interested in this program, please refer
them to our website 'Company / Careers / Student Opportunities' for full
details and a link to the on-line application form.  Applications close 3
September 2004.
----

I am happy to try to answer whatever questions I can.

Thanks,
Kirsty
P.S. We may have an opportunity coming up for a TW contractor. Not sure of
any details at all at this stage, but will keep this lost posted when/if
it's finalised.

Kirsty Taylor
Editor
 kirsty.taylor@xxxxxxxxxx
Mincom. The People. The Experience. The Vision.
delete it and notify the sender. The contents of this e-mail are the
opinion of the writer only and are not endorsed by the Mincom Group of
companies unless expressly stated otherwise.

information. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the
sender and delete the transmission. The contents of this e-mail are the opinion
of the writer only and are not endorsed by the Mincom Group of companies unless
expressly stated otherwise.

To search the astcq-discuss archives, visit
//www.freelists.org/archives/astcq-discuss/

To change your settings using the web interface, login at
//www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/lsg2.cgi/

astcq-discuss-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx