[assistive_technology] jaws users pay attention!

  • From: Daniel Semro <daniel.semro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: assistive_technology@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2014 19:33:57 -0800

Hey,

I don't know how many of you that reside on this list (or if even any of you) are jaws screen reader users, but it was 20 years ago yesterday that freedom scientific started developing jaws!

to celebrate, freedom scientific is puttingh together a celebratory video that will premeer at csun 2015!

to submit your 15-20 second clip:

1. record a video describing how jaws has impacted your life

2. put it into dropbox

3. send link to:

jawsvideo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

remember to make it the best quality you can make it!

Daniel J.  Semro

"God Bless us every one!" -Tiny Tim, A Christmas Carol.

"Every day when you're walking down the street

And every body that you meet

Has an original point of view."

-- Arthur: theme song

Sent using keymail on my BrailleNote apex bt 32 running KeySoft 9.4.1 build 1252 from HumanWare.

Thanks.

- Personal: Moderator of  the assistiveountechnology list.