[asme-dtm] ASME DTM Posting: New Journal Design Science Launching

  • From: Scarlett Miller <scarlettmiller@xxxxxxx>
  • To: asme-dtm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2014 14:50:24 -0400

DTMer's

Please see the posting below for the new journal *Design Science*.

---------------------

Scarlett R. Miller, PhD

Secretary, ASME DTM

Assistant Professor

Engineering Design and Industrial Engineering

The Pennsylvania State University

213-P Hammond Building

University Park, PA 16802-1401

Office: (814) 863-4143

E-mail: scarlettmiller@xxxxxxx

Research: http://www.engr.psu.edu/britelab

--------------------------

Dear Colleagues:

I am pleased to let you know that the new journal *Design Science* is "open
for business".

Launching in 2015, *Design Science *is an international open access journal
publishing original quantitative and qualitative research in the creation
of artifacts and systems, and their embedding in our physical,
virtual, psychological, economic, and social environment.

Peer reviewed by an international editorial board, *Design Science* aims to
serve as the archival venue of science-based design knowledge across
multiple disciplines. The Journal will facilitate communication across
diverse fields and will serve as a bridge across several communities,
publishing original research with a strong emphasis on accessibility by
scholars from a diversity of disciplines.

The editors' site to find all journal-related information quickly is:
Home - Design Science <http://www.designsciencejournal.org/home/>
The ScholarOne manuscript submission and management site is:
ScholarOne Manuscripts <http://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/designscience>
The Cambridge University Press official journal site that will archive
published manuscripts etc. is:
Design Science <http://journals.cambridge.org/action/displayJournal?jid=DSJ>

John Gero and I invite you to consider submissions and to disseminate its
launch. I have attached a flyer for this purpose.

Thanks and regards,

Panos

Panos Y. Papalambros
Editor-in-Chief, *Design Science* http://designsciencejournal.org/