Re: [artworks] Duggestions for new features

  • From: Robert Hunter <robert.hunter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: artworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2007 16:40:12 +0000 (GMT)

In article <9e2685c84e.Matthew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Matthew
Phillips <maw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I was about to post to this list asking how I could get the bitmap
> export option in ArtWorks 2.41 to export a PNG with an alpha channel
> mask

[Snip]

> Is this feature available in a later version of ArtWorks?  If not, it
> would be very useful if it could be added.

[Snip]

No, it is not available in later versions.

I would very much like to see it present to allow me to export drawings
produced in Artworks directly to Powerpoint rather than having to go via
Xara.  I'm sure Martin will let us know if there is any possibility of it
appearing in the foreseeable future.

--

Robert