Re: [artworks] Drawing a perfect arc...

  • From: Chris Terran <chris.terranova@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ArtWorks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2008 22:02:55 +0100

In message <de324aa94f.Bryan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          Bryan <bryanpage1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I want to draw a perfect arc of a predefined length (degrees) and
> radius with a starting point.  An example would be to place this round
> the edge of a CD, allowing text to follow this arc.

> I've checked the manual but can find nothing, does ArtWorks2 allow you
> to do this?

Yes, but it's probably a lot simpler to use Rosemary Miskin's
extremely useful DrawLots:

   http://miskin.orpheusweb.co.uk/draw/main.html#1

... which lets you specify an arc in exactly the way you want. Just
drop the Draw file on an AW window.

Best, Chris

--
*** Chris & Lee's Photodesk tutorials, tips and resources
*** http://www.photodesk.iconbar.com *** New tiles!