[artworks] Hestitation while loading

  • From: John McCartney <j.mccartney@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: artworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2008 20:19:14 +0100

In the last couple of weeks, I've noticed that sometimes
there is a hesitation when ArtWorks loads. The splash
screen gets to Groups and then pauses for about 4 or 5
seconds before continuing at its normal (extremely rapid)
pace. When it doesn't pause, it loads in about 3 seconds -
maybe less.

I have VirtualRPC-AdjustSA running RISC OS 4.39 with
ArtWorks v2.82.

It's not causing me any real problems but I am intrigued by
it because it shows that there is something not quite right
with my system. Has anyone else experienced this or have
any idea as to what might be causing it?

John

--
John McCartney
j.mccartney@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx