[artbox] we are more manifesto

  • From: Billie Ana <bilanab@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: artbox@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 21:46:27 +0300

Dear friends,

National governments and EU policymakers are currently taking decisions on
the next EU budget that will influence the next ten years of support to
cultural activities that benefit everyone who lives in Europe.

Now is the time to make our voices heard! I just showed that I care about
this issue by signing the manifesto of the Europe-wide arts advocacy
campaign we are more.

Act for culture in Europe and sign the we are more manifesto now:
www.wearemore.eu/manifesto

Best wishes Biliana Baleva
--
Culture Action Europe
Rue de la Science 10

we are more is a Europe-wide arts advocacy campaign launched by Culture
Action Europe in strategic partnership with the European Cultural Foundation