[artbox] Fwd: Rainer Prohaska - Project CARGO - Lecture in Ruse

  • From: Pavlina Mladenova <pavlina.mladenova@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: artbox@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2014 11:51:50 +0300

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Rainer Prohaska <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, Jul 13, 2014 at 12:17 PM
Subject: Rainer Prohaska - Project CARGO - Lecture in Ruse
To: pavlina.mladenova@xxxxxxxxx

Dear Pavlina,

Again, I am on a trip on the river Danube.
This time we are shooting a movie for an art-festival
with absurd cargo as a communication media.
We will arrive in Ruse on July 13 and on Tuesday,
July 15, we will hold a lecture there. It would be
great if you share the following invitation with
people in Ruse.

*** Invitation ***

On July 15 the crew* of the ship 'MS CARGO' will make a stop in the port
of Ruse on their trip from Vienna to the Black Sea. There will be a
presentation including a lecture with photographs, reading excerpts from
the diary of the journey and the option to explore the 'MS CARGO'.
Drinks will be served by the crew.

Facts:
Location: Port of Ruse.
Date: Tuesday, July 15
Time: 19:00

*Crew of the 'MS CARGO': Volker Schmidt (Playwright and director) &
Rainer Prohaska (Artist)

Follow the trip via:
http://www.rainer-prohaska.net/cargo/cargo.htm

Read the LogBlog of Volker Schmidt: