[artbox] Fwd: [Fw: Scholarship for dancers, choreographers, actors ]

  • From: Neno Belchev <nenobel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: artbox@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2013 11:56:35 +0200

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: NENO BELCHEV <nenobel@xxxxxx>
Date: 16 February 2013 11:53
Subject: [Fw: Scholarship for dancers, choreographers, actors ]

*Scholarship for dancers, choreographers, actors*
*
*
*International Physical Theatre Lab  /  May 13 - 17  /  Tuscany, Italy*

*The Lab is open to experienced dancers, actors of physical theatre,
contemporary circus performers, choreographers and directors - performing
arts practitioners with professional stage experience working in various
genres, techniques and styles. *

*
There are several Scholarships available supported by ArtUniverse.
*
*
Each scholarship amount is 300 EUR and covers the part of the participation
fee
.
*
*For programme and registration details, please visit*
http://www.iugte.com/projects/physicaltheatre
http://youtu.be/8pN6pCaJhXA
The Lab will take place at the International Theatre Academy in Massa
Carrara, the province in the Tuscany region of Italy near the Mediterranean
Sea.
Nearest international airport - Pisa Aeroporto Galileo Galilei. The Lab
language is *English**. *Participants can receive the *Certificate**. *
*
*
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/iugte
Photo gallery of previous Labs: http://picasaweb.google.com/globtheatre
*
*

*We appreciate if you could spread the word among your colleagues. Thank
you very much and have a great creative work in your field!
If you received the message by mistake, we apologize for the
inconvenience, please
email to the address: tounsubscribe@xxxxxxx*

--
Neno Belchev
Studentska St., Block 12, 3 Floor, Apart.12