[arpaleadership] Re: [EXTERNAL] State Leadership Conference

  • From: "Ghormley, Courtney O." <Courtney.Ghormley@xxxxxx>
  • To: <arpaleadership@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2015 13:59:08 -0600

Hi Patti,

While I received an invitation to SLC as APA Council Rep, the position is
unfunded so I’m not going to be able to attend this year.  Additionally, we
have our Council Meeting scheduled for February 18-22 in Washington DC, and I
can’t justify taking more leave from work.  I will miss you all and hope you
all have a very productive trip!

Thanks,

Courtney Ghormley