[AR] Re: Turbopump Progress

  • From: James Bowery <jabowery@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: arocket <arocket@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2015 17:09:31 -0500

A bit off topic but you may nevertheless want to take a look at this recent
patent application:

http://www.google.com/patents/US20150007549

by John Bossard:

http://www.bsrd-llc.com/

On Sun, Sep 27, 2015 at 5:44 AM, Monroe L. King Jr. <
monroe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Well I finally got the shop in condition to start the turbopump
project.
I have the stock for the housing and I'm looking for some stainless for
the impeller and turbine/motor shaft.
We need one more item a GOOD quality tool post grinder to make the shaft
and I'm looking for one.

Just in case I have some high quality AC servo motors that need
controllers if anyone has any they would like to sell. I need 5 1-2.5 kw
controllers to CNC that bridgeport not needed really just a want.
Actually the 5th is for the spindle so I need one speed/velocity
controller.

All I really need is the tool post grinder.

I no longer need a CAD drawing I can just do it.