[AR] Re: Impeller render

  • From: Lars Osborne <lars.osborne@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: arocket@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2015 09:44:25 -0700

That is a strange artifact around the outside perimeter. It's also
(clearly) really difficult to make features that small on an FDM machine.
When I modeled it I became convinced it was probably too small to be
practical.

It was fun, but I need to get back to my own projects.

Thanks,
Lars Osborne

On Sat, Jul 4, 2015 at 8:42 PM, Monroe L. King Jr. <
monroe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Here's a photo of the first render of the impeller by Eric.

Lars are you still involved enough to do a CAD drawing of the housing?

Eric is adding a ring to the outside to make a better print and
adjusting for a better render on the next go.