[AR] Re: Donation

  • From: James Conaway <jconaway@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: arocket@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2015 10:18:37 -0700

If you still have the rocket I am interested and will sign a waiver.

US Citizen.
Phoenix, AZ
James Conaway

On Fri, Sep 4, 2015 at 11:35 AM, Bill Claybaugh <wclaybaugh2@xxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

I have an assembled copy of my flown peroxide rocket that is complete
except for a motor and a fin can. Making the hardware usable as is requires
cleaning, passivation, and static testing.

I have concluded that my interest in high altitude flights is best served
by focusing on solids rockets, which are far lower cost.

Accordingly, I am willing to donate my peroxide rocket hardware to any
U.S. person or group that raises their hand *and* will sign a full waiver
of responsibility for any consequences that may flow from the use of this
hardware.

Contact me offline if interested,

Bill

Sent from my Commodore 64