[ARMini-support] !Twain /David Pilling software

  • From: David Pilling <armini@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: armini-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2011 12:29:46 +0000

In message <ce3d984652.chris@xxxxxxxx>, Chris Hughes <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes

In message <67ea964652.acdale@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
         Chris Dale <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Does anyone know if David Pilling's Twain scanner software is
compatible with the Armini? It's not shown in the list.

I've sent him a copy. AFAIK all my stuff works on ARMv7.

I would have said that back in April 2010, and a couple of weeks ago it turned out CrossStar didn't work. There is now an upgrade on my website:

http://www.davidpilling.com/cx214.zip

--
David Pilling
email: david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx