[ARMini-support] Multi boot on ARMini

  • From: Chris Hall <chris@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: armini-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2011 19:22:53 GMT

I have now set up my ARMini to boot up as follows:

User button not pressed - into RISC OS
User button pressed immediately after reset - into Command line Linux
User button pressed a few seconds after reset - into Linux Angstrom
GUI

I have put the 12th July ROM image and a upper case 'CMOS' and a lower
case 'cmos.dat' on the SD card. The only odd thing is that the 'No
keyboard present - autobooting' message [which didn't appear with the
12 July ROM image before] has reappeared.

--
Chris Hall <chris@xxxxxxxxxx>
List-related queries to support@xxxxxxxxxxxx