[ARMini-support] Aemulor Pro released free of charge for users

  • From: A Rawnsley <rcomp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: armini-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2012 21:43:18 +0100

Hi folks!

If you look on your private users' area, you'll find Aemulor Pro
awaiting download.

This allows you to run many 26bit (and incompatible 32bit) era
applications including Impression Publisher, Eureka and ProSound, as
well as some games such as Heroes of Might and Magic 2.  Indeed, it
should help plug a lot of gaps in the ARMini software lineup :)

And it's free.  No extra charge.

I'll be putting up more in the way of help and instructions in the
coming days/weeks, but I hope this will prove helpful to everyone :)

Thanks to Adrian Lees for his development work on this.

Enjoy!

PS, it'd be nice if you follow this post up to report programs you've
had success with, so that other users will know what's worth trying.

--
R-Comp
22 Robert Moffat, High Legh, Knutsford, Cheshire WA16 6PS