Re: [ARMini-support] email problems specific to ARMini

  • From: David Pitt <pittdj@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: armini-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2012 14:48:46 GMT

In message <fb42557252.trevor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  MrJTGibbs <trevor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Thanks but no result.

> I tried the added line and it did not solve the problem.
> In addition at switch on I get the warning that it could not find
> Fat32Fs::SSD.$
> That icon on the icon bar becomes 'untitled' but can still be
> selected.

Now that really does not sound right!!

I assume there are components in !Boot that causes the SSD to be
mounted automatically at start up.

Something to try after the Boot has finished and the SSD is named on
the iconbar is to run the sysctl line either in an Obey file or
TaskWindow and see if it fixes the Barclay's/Ebay thing.

The line is present on my ARMini and passes without any error.

[snip]

>> sysctl -ew net.inet.tcp.rfc1644=0 { > null: }

I hope this helps.
--
David Pitt
List-related queries to support@xxxxxxxxxxxx