Re: [ARMini-support] !Ticker

  • From: Martin Wuerthner <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: armini-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2011 21:36:32 +0100

In message <52364b3459chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          Chris Johnson <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> In article <52364a16edchris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
>    Chris Johnson <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> In article <2503423652.chris@xxxxxxxx>,
>                          ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

>>    Chris Hughes <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>>> yes please

>> I'm not a mind reader - I really need a valid e-mail address 8o)

> ... or maybe I should have looked at the headers ...

Probably not. Sending e-mails to Message-IDs is not a good idea. Yes,
it can work occasionally if the sender has his/her own domain, an
e-mail address matching his login name and a standard MPro setup, but
I doubt that these conditions are all met here. I would be surprised
if Chris Hughes owned o2.co.uk, so if you sent the software to the
address you highlighted above I suppose someone called Chris working
for a big telecommunication company is very puzzled now as to what he
should do with the software you sent him.

Martin
List-related queries to support@xxxxxxxxxxxx