Re: [ARMini-support] Intercept.transmission - i.aM.near

  • From: David Pitt <pittdj@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: armini-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2014 09:57:19 +0100

Andy Marks, on 23 Oct, wrote:

> Very possibly not a support issue!
>
> There seems to be one or two messages from Andrew that mentions somewhere
> in the text:
>
> > [intercept.transmission]
> >    i.aM.near
> > [.]
>
> and I've just noticed it in bold on the top of the Armini website.

And so neatly wrapped in <h2> tags!

http://www.riscoslondonshow.co.uk

[quote]
2014-10-09 - ***** ROUGOL have heard that a major new product that has been
in development for a year will be announced at the show. However we are not
allowed to say what it is yet! So get yourself along to the show and don't
miss out on the chance to be one of the first to see this exciting
development in action *****
[.]

[intercept.brain.droppings]
Feltham is a really horrible drive from here, nightmare last year, it would
be so disappointing to endure that again only for the exciting thing to turn
out to be a RISC OS laptop.
[.]

--
David Pitt