Re: [ARMini-support] CMOS

  • From: A Rawnsley <rcomp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <armini-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2014 11:12:00 GMT

> 1. Clicking 'Menu => CMOS => Save' saves the current configuration to
> SDFS::Panda.$.!Boot.Choices.CMOS.  Is it saved to the widget as well?

It is saved to widget automatically.

> 2. Clicking 'Menu => CMOS => Load' or 'Menu => CMOS => Default' hangs
> the computer.  Any clues?

It should *cmosload it to CMOS ram.

Note that if your widget isn't functioning, and SDCMOS is active, I've
seen *loadcmos take roughly 30 minutes.  Computer will lock while
that's happening.  With a cmos widget, it still takes some seconds,
during which it will "lock".

--
R-Comp
22 Robert Moffat, High Legh, Knutsford, Cheshire WA16 6PS