[arkamiga] Meeting night

  • From: Tim Grooms <tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: arkamiga@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2003 01:51:52 -0600

Hello all,

Wednesday nights are not a good night for the meeting because it's a church
night.  I'd like to get together Thursday evening the 23rd of January
at 7:00 pm somewhere in Conway or Mayflower.  If anyone has a suggestion as
to where we might meet please let me know.  There is a large Pizza Pro in
Mayflower that usually doesn't do a whole lot of business in the evenings
and we could meet there for just a bit to get started or we could meet at
some eating place in Conway just to get things kicked off.

Please let me know if you can make it that night and watch the list for a
definate meeting place.

This will be a very informal get together like we had in the old CIA days.

Tim