[argyllcms] Re: xsane color management

  • From: Geert Janssens <info@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2008 21:52:21 +0200

Hi,

I'm afraid this one doesn't work either :-(

I checked the profile and it surely says "Gray" for color space this time.

So I start to think this is an issue in xsane. I will have to ask the
developer what kind of profile he expects for grayscale scanning.

Thank you for the responses though. They are much appreciated.

Cheers,

Geert

--
Kobalt W.I.T.