[argyllcms] Re: targen -c terminally slow

  • From: Ben Goren <ben@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 10:27:53 -0700
On 2009 Dec 17, at 7:49 AM, Graeme Gill wrote:

> The trigger is using so many regularly spaced fixed test points (-s 128 -g
> 256).

Since the chart is so large -- might as well use the entire sheet, after all --
I figured I'd fill up some of it with the neutral axis and perimeter. Is that a
good idea?

> By the way, since this is a printer, you should (in theory) be using -d2

Please tell me that that's a relatively new option, or else I'll feel like an
idiot for not using it all this time....

Cheers,

b&