[argyllcms] Re: optical whitener / paper color

  • From: Ernst Dinkla <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 04 Oct 2011 08:52:28 +0200

On 10/03/2011 06:57 PM, Lars-Daniel.Weber@xxxxxx wrote:
Hi there,

I want to buy a ColorMunki, but - as we all know - it can't do UV.

Perhaps I can find someone, who can measure my paper only with an iOne.

Would it be possible to correct the profile from ColorMunki with the
measurement from the paper?

Best,
Lars-Daniel

I would not know how to use them for your purpose but the spectral data of the papers I measured for SpectrumViz is embedded in the application you can download. Decompress and they are readable. It covers a good part of commercially available inkjet papers.

New: Spectral plots of +250 inkjet papers:
http://www.pigment-print.com/spectralplots/spectrumviz_1.htm

--
Met vriendelijke groeten,      Ernst

Dinkla Gallery Canvas Wrap Actions

|          Dinkla Grafische Techniek         |
|             www.pigment-print.com           |
|             (         unvollendet         )            |