[argyllcms] Re: icmColorantTableVal_write: write of PCS coord failed

  • From: Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 09:05:55 +1000

Gerhard Fuernkranz wrote:
I did some trials (though with a different display). However, there seem
to be banding issues. Looks like -qh is a must for this kind of profiles
(though -qm gives reasonable results for a CIELAB PCS, using the same .ti3).

Do you think this is the A2B or B2A tables ?

[ A refinement that I haven't got around to adding is to use the
per-channel tables to scale the cLUT grid region to just surround
the gamut of the device in the B2A. ]

cheers,