[argyllcms] Re: colprof: Error - Requested spectral interpretation when data not available

  • From: Ivan Tsyba <ivantsyba@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2012 18:36:48 +0200

R080505.txt and resulting IMG_0523.ti3 do not have spectral data that
needed for -i switch.

I'm not sure if colprof and scanin can use spectral data for input devices
profiling. If not, at least in theory, you can use your .sp file to
calculate tristimulus values of your chart under that illuminant using
chart spectral reflectance data, and then use that values as usual in
scanin, but I can't figure how to do this with available argyllCMS tools
(calculate XYZ from chart reflectance and illuminant spectrum data).