[argyllcms] chartread: Error - The resumed spectral type seems to have changed!

  • From: Elena [service address] <1007140@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2011 23:30:41 +0100

See subject. I can't apparently re-read a faulty line with the -r option
to an already read .ti3 file because, after reading the indicted line again,
and pressing "d" to exit, I get this nasty error - and the old .ti3 is NOT
updated, of course.

Using i1 pro, scanmode, high res spectral, with the following command:
 chartread -v -B -H -D1 test
then the same plus -r (-B is because I'm currently not randomizing charts,
and I set it as suggested in the docs; -D1 for me to hear some more info)

Any help ?
/&