[argyllcms] Re: [argyllcms] Re: profiling camera

  • From: Nikolay Pokhilchenko <nikolay_po@xxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 08 Aug 2011 11:53:14 +0400

May be You'll see the glare from light sources or bright objects around the
target. Even if the target isn't glossy, the glare influence is present anyway.
Try to follow by Iliah Borg's advice: shoot the target in right and up side
down positions and compare the profiles. If the results will be the same, the
problem is metametrism only.

07.08.2011, 16:15 nino loss wrote:

I want to try, but why should that be different? I didn't use a glossy
target this time.