[argyllcms] X-Rite LS20EP support

  • From: Vittorio Villani <vittoriovillani@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ArgyllCMS List <argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2010 11:01:26 +0100

Hi all.
I would like to know: do you think that this spectro (bundeled with some Epson
7900 printers and sometimes as spare parts) can be used with ArgyllCMS?
Do you know any other software that support it? I would like to use it to
generate ICC profiles, I found some good occasion to buy it (a friend has one
more, he could give it to me to try it and use it for some time for free, it
should be the version without the UV filter) but before I take it I would like
to have an idea of what I can do with it. It will be used attached to an Epson
7900 printer.
Let me know.
Have a nice day.
Vittorio