[argyllcms] Re: V1.1.0 RC4 colprof minor mailfunction

  • From: Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2010 10:30:37 +1100

Nikolay Pokhilchenko wrote:
My OS is Windows Vista 32b. I've got a crash of the colprof when do:
colprof -v -S"sRGB.icm" -cpcd -dpp -P -Tla ...
The colprof crashes at saturation gamut mapping step without any message.

Hi,
        I'm not able to reproduce with my current code, so perhaps it got fixed
at some stage ?

I'm understood that the using -S key with any -t or -T keys isn't correct.
IMHO, there
> hould be an appropriate message in colprof for such user mistakes.

Hmm. I'm not sure what you mean. You can certainly use that combination if
you want (in fact it doesn't mean a whole lot if you _don't_ provide a source
gamut using -s or -S, if you want -t and/or -T).

It's easy enough to add warnings for some of these useless combinations though.

cheers,