[argyllcms] Re: Support for X-Rite i1Pro 2 - Target Achieved!

  • From: Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 May 2012 11:15:00 +1000

Thanks to a few more generous donation, we've reached the target
needed to start adding support for the new X-Rite i1Pro 2 !

Thanks to everyone who helped with this.

A new instrument is always a bit of an unknown, so I expect it
will be at least a couple of months before I will have some
insight into how much effort it will take to add full support of
the i1Pro 2.