[argyllcms] Re: Struggling with Lacie 324

  • From: Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 15:35:46 +1000

Marco N. wrote:
The first is created by Blue Eye Pro, the last with the last version of
DispcalGUI and
Argyll 1.1. It seems to me that only this version of Argyll works fine with my
Eye One
Pro. I think that your GUI is innocent.

I can't duplicate such problem. Using my i1pro Rev A and Rev D, reading a blue
patch on my screen (blue being the patch with the highest DE in your .pdf
report)
with V1.1.1 and V1.2.X spotread, I get good agreement in adaptive, display,
normal
and hi-res modes. The differences are of the same order as the reading to
reading
variations.

A last proof is the different results of the validations on the same profile
using same
version of the GUI and different version of Argyll. See the attachments.

Sorry, your attachments come up blank in my browser. Is there another
format you can use ?