[argyllcms] Re: Spyder2Pro vs Spyder3Elite

  • From: Frédéric Mantegazza <frederic.mantegazza@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2008 09:07:10 +0100

On vendredi 04 janvier 2008, lee scratchy wrote:

> > Frédéric Mantegazza wrote:

> > > Argyll :o/ I bought a i1 display 2, but it does not work on the
> > > beamer (the program fails after reading all patches, unable to
> > > compute the profile).
> >
> > If this is using Argyll, then I'm interested to know how it fails,
> > and to get a copy of the -D output of the failed run.
>
> many ppl use the i1 display lt/2 units with beamers on HCFR...I think he
> meant with the manufacturer's software ;)

Yes, I was using Eye-One Match software, but I don't know which one HCFR
people use... I think they are using HCFR software.

> I'm discussing your feedback on the HCFR meter with the ppl that built
> it at the moment, I'll get back to you shortly

Where is the thread?

PS : I'll make some more tets on the photo-club beamer. Mine seems to have
a strange behaviour: I can see color variation during the same patch, and
I don't think this is normal, is it? I mean, one patch number -> one
color. Am I right? So, my beamer may have some internal correction or so
(but it does not have diaphragm, like some have).

--
   Frédéric

   http://www.gbiloba.org